Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today is the day to give thanks, party, and have a feast. Oh yeah, one more thing. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!! They’ve been married for about ten years now. They make such a cute couple. My dad’s the video-game crazy computer-guy we all know and love. My mom is the smart, beautiful maid of the house. In honor of they’re anniversary, my mom decided to go with my dad on his Sale-o-holic adventures. In English: they’re going to camp out at Best Buy for about twelve hours in hopes of finding more computer stuff to annoy my mom. Sometimes arguing, always crazy, I think they’re the best parents in the world. (Oh, and mom, this is like repaying you for bragging about us in that one blog) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON, LANCE, AND LUKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: