Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Secret Sunday Phone Calls

Chris is in California for training this week, and I'm not getting alot of help from Dalin when I try to do the blog, so I don't know how much or how often I will get to blog.

We dropped Chris off at the airport on Sunday before church, so I did that solo. It went pretty okay,(our kids really are well behaved), except in the middle of the first meeting Aiden was sitting on the floor coloring, or so I thought. I hear him say, "Ashton do you want to talk to dad?" I looked down and he had dialed Chris on my cell phone. I quickly took it from him and tried to whisper to Chris that we were in church, while giving Aiden the sternest look I could, trying not to laugh. Aiden thought it was hilarious and ended up dialing Chris four more times, before I got the phone away from him without a scene. I tell you that kid gets away with to much because he just does the funniest things.

Speaking of funny, Kaylee likes to make up jokes, and here are a couple of my favorites. What kind of animal does a Jedi keep in his zoo? A light-sabertooth tiger! What kind of teeth does a dollar have? Buck teeth! Funny girl. She is having a Thanksgiving program next this week, and she gets to be a pilgrim. I haven't quite learned how to post pictures yet, so I'll have Chris post pictures when he gets back.

Ashton is student of the month, I thought it was just for her class, but it was for the whole school. She got to have cookies and milk with the principal last Thursday, and she thought it was great. I've been really happy with the kids school, and the attention they give to the kids. I hope it continues when they go to other schools. The school they go to only goes to second grade, then they go next door for third through fifth, then they go across the street for sixth through eighth. I don't know of any other schools that do that, but I'm hoping it doesn't throw them off when they have to switch schools.

That's all I have for now. Have a great night!

No comments: