Friday, September 26, 2008

Pesky Little Brothers IV

Dalin really enjoys homework time. As soon as I tell the other kids it's time to do their homework he will run and get his paper and crayons, lay himself down on the floor and hum a little song while he colors away. But when he's done I guess he thinks everyone else should be done too. I've caught him a couple of times grabbing the girls homework papers off of the table and crumpling them up and trying to throw them in the trash. We've been lucky that nobody has lost anything so far. Yesterday he grabbed Kaylee's math paper and ran off and tried to flush it down the toilet. The little stinker! If you have ever heard any of Chris's childhood stories you would know that Dalin is completely Chris's kid! If you haven't heard the stories, ask Kaylee and Ashton I'm sure they would be happy to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and cute. Haven loves to do her "homework" as well. Sometimes she'll even say at bedtime, "Oh, no! I forgot to do my homework."

Rachel said...

You're kids are so funny!! It has been a long time since we've seen you guys. Not much time in a day, I'm still going to school (Master's in Health Physics) and working. Now that we have rediscovered your family's web address we'll follow our long lost friends more frequently. Rachel also has our family blog. Check it out when you get a chance (fourcrowns.blogspot.com). Off to do my homework now.

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Who knew Dalin was soooo michievious? I will have to watch him very closely at date night!