Friday, October 3, 2008

A random fairytale that I made up

Okay, I know it's late, but Austin's watching us, and I haven't passed out from exhaustion (yet :P). Anyways, I am not the slacker and I haven't written an 'actual' post in a while. Well, here we go


Once upon a time there was a girl named Jellrah. Jellrah was the beautiful, spoilt, not to mention snobby princess of Alagica. Alagica was a small country to the east of France. Jellrah, needless to say, had a horrible personality and was a terrible ruler of the beautiful Alagica. But all that was about to change...



"What?!?!?" screamed Jellrah. "I specifically told the chef not to make me pancakes, especially not cold ones!" "Daddy!!!!!!!" Her father,A.K.A King Jelrom, came running down the corridor. "What is it, my sweet?" he asked."Chef Ammali made me pancakes instead of grape crepes, like I asked." Jellrah whined. "I'll take care of it, darling, pumpkin" "Chef Ammali, your fired!"


To be continued..................

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I don't know what happened to the first Alagica

Kristen said...

I love your story, I can't wait for more!