Friday, May 2, 2008

Cruise Fiasco Diverted

So our cruise almost ended before it even began. After checking in with the airline, I went to grab my wallet to go through security. Was it there? Of course not, that would be to easy. I immediately went into panic mode and had to start calling my Kristen's parents to see if I left it at their house. We had stopped by McDonald's for dinner on the way to their house and I chose to use our debit card rather than the cash that Kristen wanted to use. What a big mistake. Fortunately they found it sitting in our mini-van and rushed it to the airport right in time. I was frantic the whole time and very nervous we wouldn't even get out of town. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lowell, Susan and Austin for saving our trip.

more cruising fun to be continued..... hopefully

No comments: