Friday, February 29, 2008

Dance Off Fighting

I've mentioned my nephew Jayden a few times. He gets to come to our house three times a week, and he and Aiden, being two months apart, are really good friends. While the girls are getting ready for school no one is allowed to watch T.V. or play video games or even play outside until they are ready (my kids are very easily distracted). Aiden and Jayden like to pass the time by playing run away from the baby (poor Dalin) or fighting. A couple of days ago as Aiden and Jayden were running through the house I hear Aiden say, "No, no Jayden you didn't know we were playing dance off fighting so we need to go practice more."

Today Dalin was playing outside and he kept coming to me asking for wipes. After the fifth time I decided to see what he was up to. I found him throwing the wipes and climbing up on a stool and yelling at the birds outside. Apparently the birds were too loud for his liking.

No comments: