Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years on the Strip

We had a great new years eve with family where I made the goal to take more pictures, then didn't take any.  Whatever, that's how I roll.  We decided that most of the new years eve crazies on the strip would be to hungover to come out the next day so it would be a good time to go out there.  I don't like to go to the strip very often so it's funny to me how much it has changed since the last time I was there.  I'm not sure when the characters started showing up, but there are a lot now.  We didn't get any pictures with them , because I'm not willing to tip for that, but it was actually kind of fun.
Top: Coca-cola world has a taste from around the world tray for only $7.  You get 16 little cups with flavors from different countries.  Some of them were really nasty, but it was really cool.
Bottom: 3-D movie at M&M world.  House built out of chocolate at the Bellagio gardens.  The Coke bear.

No comments: