Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boys Day

On Sunday, after hearing about Mother's day every where he went, Dalin asked, "When is it boys day?" So yesterday when he woke up he informed me that it was Boy's day. Not mom's day any more, not girls day, not brothers day, not even dads day but boys day. Pretty much Dalin day I guess, and this meant he could do whatever he wanted eat whatever he wanted and play the Wii as much as he wanted. I'm not really sure how it is different than any other day of his life, but he gave it a title to make it official. I don't think I'm ready to add this new holiday to our calendar just yet.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure Chris was ready to celebrate it with him too......haha How does he come up with these things.

Mandy and Jason said...

In elementary school we actually celebrated boys day and girls day, because they are actual holidays in Japan or China. And, I think they were in May.. now I'm gonna have to look it up to make sure I'm not just making this up.

Kortni said...

I love Dalin! What a funny kid.