Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!

I can not believe our Kaylee-girl is nine! Time is flying by, but we are so thankful to have our beautiful and smart girl in our family! We love you Kaylee. Happy Birthday! (I know Dalin got more pictures, but Kaylee's younger years were before our digital camera. The baby shot is a picture of a picture, and I love this baby picture of her so I wanted it to stay still.)

Kaylee at 10 months, she looks like something Marie Osmond would sell on QVC.

Okay she's not really nine in the other picture, but it's close, almost.

3 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

That is one of the most perfect baby pictures ever. How did she grow up so fast?

PS: I didn't know you had a blog!!

The Zoo Keeper said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee, you are so much fun to be around!

Katie said...

what cute kids you have Kristen! I love their pictures. How fun to live so close to family that you can have their parties together.
-Katie