Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mustache!

You may remember this post where I introduced you to Dalin's fascination with having his own mustache.  Well let me tell you, he obsessed!  He will mention it at least once a week, usually more.  He thinks he has figured out why he can't grow one.  Here is a conversation that makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Me:  Dalin you need to get a haircut, your hair is out of control.
Dalin:  I can't get a haircut because then my hair will have to concentrate on growing out of my head and it won't have time to grow out of my mustache hole!

Yesterday he mentioned to Chris how rubbing a mustache would help him think.  So Chris asked him if  he could just pretend and rub his upper lip.  "It's just not the same dad!"

As a side note, I don't think his dad or any of his uncles grew any facial hair worth mentioning until at least 18.  He's in for a long wait.

2 comments:

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

HA!HA!HA!HA!

susan said...

Dalin is so funny I love that kid:)