Monday, July 2, 2012

Family Reunion 2012

This years "reunion" was so much fun!  We went camping.  I know I am not a camping fan, but there was grass to pitch our tents on, a pavilion with lots of tables to sit at, flushing toilets, showers and a lake just across the street.  We were only there for two nights and really our kids will have fun wherever their cousins are.  Aaron and Danette did a great job planning.  There was a cousin carnival and we went as a family to the Manti pageant.  The reason I quotation marked the word reunion is because most of us see each other every week at Sunday dinner, but we did get Brandon and Austin for a day even if it was without their families.  We sure missed Ryan and Jordon and their families:(  Hopefully next time everyone can be there.  Chris and I were in charge of the photo booth.  One of these days I might learn how to make a collage of photos, but until then here are some (or a lot) of my favorites.

 

No comments: