Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Drivin' the Mom Bus


It's official. I have become a soccer mom. Not only am I a soccer mom, I am the coach. My friend Meghan and I thought it would be fun if our boys were on the same soccer team. The only way to ensure that would happen was if we were the coaches, so here we are. The down side is now everyone has something all the time. I don't know where all these activities came from from but now we have preschool, soccer (four tomes a week!), PTA, achievement days, primary, dance club, cub scouts and I some how let the kids talk me into picking them up from school every day (apparently the bus driver ruins their life on a daily basis). I don't know how my mom did it with nine kids! I myself am thinking of changing my address to 2005 Dodge Caravan, Every Where Henderson, NV:)

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

All moms can relate to that! Love your new address, so clever Kristen, so clever.

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

So how are you doing it? Sounds like we should definitely get together for lunch so you can have some grown up time, or maybe that would be one more place to drive to?