Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Even Moms make mistakes

Yesterday Chris got up to get ready for work, and as I looked at my watch and saw it was 25 after I thought he was running late. About fifteen minutes later I got up to start getting the girls ready for school. Kaylee started her shower and Ashton came out to have breakfast. Just as I was about to pour the milk for Ashton Chris came out and asked if I realized it was really 6:45 not 7:45. Ugh! Because Chris was up and getting ready I just assumed it was seven and although I looked at three different clocks I only looked at the minutes and not the hour. I thought I knew how to tell time! Poor girls, I told them they could go back to bed, but they were already to awake for that. I did get more house work done, but I prefer sleep to chores any day.

No comments: