Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time for a Change

When we first became part of the e-blogger community I picked what I thought was a stylish template. Chris worked on it for about a week to customize it and make sure the pictures would fit and the corners were rounded (it is much more difficult than it sounds, I hope you all appreciated it). The more I looked at my choice of color scheme, more so the wallpaper part of it than anything, the more I thought it looked like something one would find in a home where an old lady with a lot of cats would live. As I don't have any cats, (the way my back aches puts the old part up for debate) I decided it was time for a change. I don't want to be unappreciative of all of the work Chris did, but I just couldn't take it any more. I came across a website, cutestblogontheblock.blogspot, and I found something that better suited me. So here we are, a little more cutesy, but much more comfortable.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I can approve of something this cute. I guess I will be a supportive husband and deal with it even though I would like something more manly.

Kristen said...

If you posted more often, you might get a say, but probably not.

Luscious Linz Creations said...

Love it Kristen, you don't have to listen to anything Chris says.