Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Smokin' Hot Lady

I know, you all see there is a video clip and you are wondering if you are at the right site. What, pictures on muckus.com, and not just pictures, those new-fangled moving pictures?!? My technical staff (a.k.a. Chris) is off from his real job this week so he is doing what he does best. The video is an ad for a cable phone company that some of you have seen I’m sure.


My nephew Jayden comes to our house a few times a week and this has become his favorite things to say. He and my kids have even made up a little booty shake to go along with it. I have to admit, I laughed out loud the first time it came out of his four year old mouth. One day he said “Hey Uncle Kristen, you are a smokin’ hot lady” (he gets mixed up on our names pretty often, I know it’s our own fault, our names being so matchy matchy and all.) Chris hadn’t seen the commercial yet so he thought it just came out of nowhere, so he practically laughed his guts out. Since then it has become a regular exchange between him and Jayden. I’m glad they have something they can connect on.

The guy Chris works with gave us a Barbie car and a couple of nights ago I heard the car driving around. I didn’t think much of it until I realized that Kaylee, Ashton and Aiden were all in the house. We went outside to see Dalin as proud as could be driving himself around the backyard. Okay it wasn’t really “around”, he can’t steer around any obstacles, but it was hilarity. He would drive until he crashed into something (he was completely unfazed) then Chris or one of the girls would put it into reverse and off he went again. I guess it’s better than his other favorite pastime of dumping everything he can get his hands on, on the floor.

No comments: