Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cereal Cocktails

Every morning when Aiden wakes up he will come find me and say, "Good morning Mom, can you get me some breakfast?" He has started to ask for more than one cereal in his bowl at a time. "I want Trix on the bottom, next Froot Loops then Rice Krispies on top." That kid loves breakfast.
Kaylee woke me up at two yesterday morning and told me she threw up. Poor girl was up and down throwing up for the next four hours. I came out to help her and Ashton, the sweetie that she is, was in the bathroom trying to help Kaylee feel better. I am really glad they are such good friends. We get comments from people at church about how impressed they are that our kids take care of each other so well.
Dalin had his six month check up on Monday and he is 18 lbs 14 oz. It's kind of funny because he has a cousin who just turned one and he weighs 20lbs. I think because all of our kids are so much bigger than Dalin, I don't realize how big he is compared to other babies. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up.
Chris has to drive to Tonapah tomorrow to pick up a computer server then turn around to come home. It's about a four hour drive each way, and the guy he is getting it from is coming from Reno, which is also about a four hour drive away from Tonapah. They could have sent it same day Fed-Ex, but hey this is our Nevada tax dollars at work. Luckily, Chris likes to have adventures and go to new places so it will be okay.
That's all for now, thanks for coming by!

No comments: